Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pterodactyls & Geronticide Candidates

I haven't been very diligent in blogging and tweeting, I know. Sometimes I just get tired of sitting at the Friendly House, especially since it seems to have gotten much more popular with the local homeless and poor over the past few months. It can get rather noisy here when hard-of-hearing geronticide candidates get to bellowing at each other or hordes of wingless pterodactyls swoop in shrieking from Chapman Elementary. Not only that, but not much has been going on. Police harassment and fall's impending arrival have cut a swathe through the local sketchy street tweaker population, and I've just been lazy and hanging out with a couple of my peers drinking malt liquor. Well, for the most part; I've also been working on a blog for one of the aforementioned drinking buddies for him to use to help publicize his paintings. You should check it out.

I'll try to come up with something more informative or interesting next week.